Some days you are blue like the bottom of the sea. And other days, you're streaking across the sky like the sun. For every other day, there is this...
The above says it all. Let's face it: our lives imitate a wave. We sometimes ride the tide, or get sucked into the undertoe. We have bad days, good days, and days that we just exist in neutral. For those days, and everything in between, I've made this blog.
What is this? It's Casual Blues and Streaking Yellows. A blog page. On your computer. On the internet. On the planet EARTH. Get with the program already.
Who am I? That's a good question. If I find out, I shall let you know.
Why am I doing this? That is also a good question, and one that I actually know an answer to. The answer is because I bloody well can, and if you don't like it, too damn bad. Just like you, I get the casual blues and the streaking yellows. So I made this blog to write about my unique life journey.
Every moron has a blog. What makes you differnt? Yes, I am well aware that every idiot with highspeed has a blog, and is giving their piece of shit opinion on it right now. You could very well go listen to some hick's rant about gun control instead of reading this. Feel free to do so. This isn't here for your benefit. I don't claim to be an expert on ANYTHING I write about. I am not the head cheese of knowledge in one area of pop culture, or for that matter, in ANY area of pop culture. I am simply writing what I want, and posting it online for shits and giggles. Some weeks, it might be a short story, or a poem. Other weeks, it'll be a rant about stupid people and stupid world politics. Whatever it may be, feel free to drop an opinion on it in the comments section. Or, share your own experience/related story and feel superior for a moment.
When will there be blogs posted? Weekly? Daily? Monthly? Whenever I can be arsed, really. But I can almost PROMISE it will not be daily. I don't have that kind of attention span. Moreso, I don't have enough topic to write about. Seriously. I'm actually a pretty basic person. This is more for mental rambling than adding anything creative to the interwebz.
So there you have it. It's a blog. Deal with it.
Oh, and please subscribe. Thank you x)
<3 xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it clean...