I owe the motor vehicle-utilizing world an apology.
I'm sorry!
Let me explain....
I love to drive. My little car and I have had some good times together. My car is nicknamed The Precious. The Precious is a spiffy little orange '06 Chevy Cobalt. She gets great mileage, and I haven't had put much money into maintaining The Precious. She's been good to me, because I have been good to her.
We've taken many a road trip together too. To see family, friends, and new sites. She's taken me to job interviews, parties, and celebrations. I've taken her to gas stations, car washes, and garages. We've been good to each other.
So, I need to apologize. My car and I have committed a big no-no.
We sing. Loudly. To the radio, the CD, or whatever comes to our minds. There is obnoxious singing faces, bizarre actions, and obscure dance moves.
So to everyone on the 401 who sees me and The Precious rocking out on our travels...
We're sorry...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Notttttttttttt really, actually. It's too much fun to stop. And for that we're sorry. Really.
xo <3 p="p">3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Never apologize for rocking it out, if you remember, I did that the other night, and really didn't care who heard my terrible, out of tune, incredibly loud voice, while I danced away with my ipod. You probably heart me laugh, and that my dear is the point. Do what you enjoy, as long as it brings no harm to others, I say, rock on.
ReplyDelete