I'm having one of those days where I'm almost positive it could be labelled a disease. I'm tempted to go to the World Health Organization with this blog post as proof.
Disease Name: Infecitous Idiocious
Symptoms: Moronic babbling, spells of cluelessness, horrific B.O., inability to think about one's actions, toxic spittle that covers everything.
Description: Infected victims have a hard time thinking before they act. They lack the inability to see the uselessness of their actions. They'll do or say the same ridiculous thing over and over again, to no avail, only succeeding in annoying those present.
Their horrific B.O. and toxic spittle settle on all those within a 5 foot radius. Those found within that radius are significantly horrified, discussed, and annoyed. Those around the victim feel that only by scrubbing themselves with bleach will they ever be clean of this horrific feeling.
The victims' clueless moments blur together, jumping from one obscure and pointless conversation topic to another. When asked a direct question, victims of Infecitous Idiocious will never answer directly, instead moving onto another topic and giving an irrelevant answer.
Victims will also babble endlessly, thinking they know everything about what they're talking about. They believe they know better than everyone else, and must teach the world why they're right.
See?! A cure must be found for this horrific ailment. I should point out that this hideous disease affects every single office environment (there's one in every bunch, am I right?). W.H.O., please reconsider this psychological warfare.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it clean...