So, I realize that, yes, I have forgotten about this blog. I apologize.
Sometimes, life happens. And you just can't do a damn thing about it.
So what has changed on my end? Relationships, friendships, and work. Shit loads of work.
How about you? How's things? ;)
I've really been meaning to reopen this blog: let the creative juices flow and release the inner muse; find myself again and yet lose myself again in deep thought and endless speculation.
On top of that, I'm pretty sure without writing something down regularly, my emotions have become clogged; a very big mess in the area that is my heart, soul, and brain. I mean, that is what this blog was supposed to be all about for me. "Some days you are blue like the bottom of the sea. And other days, you're streaking across the sky like the sun. For every other day, there is this..."
Seriously, we're talking about that mess you get when you pull all the tape out of a cassette and try to put it back in. Nearly freakin' impossible to restore. Nearly.
So although August is no time for New Year's Resolutions, I'm resolving to get my blogger rear in gear and put SOMETHING up here in the next couple months.
So keep watching. I promise not to disappoint ;)
xo <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it clean...