Making promises and then breaking them?
or
Not committing and refusing to promise anything?
I really can't figure it out. In this situation, I seem to be the one who encounters this battle a lot. I encounter a lot of people who promise me simple things, and then go and break it. Or, I encounter people who I know want to promise, but for whatever reasons, just don't.
I can honestly say that both hurt a lot. And it's really wearing me out. Especially when both of them present to you, and you go from the one extreme to the other. You get so... confused, misled, hurt, and broken.
Seriously, I can't decide which is worse. I would suppose the first one; but the second is also rather annoying, and in the end, rather hurtful.
Either way, I wish it would stop. People who don't keep their promises really tax my heart, because I tend to care a lot about them. They promise to care about me, and then disappear. Or, they won't even admit to caring about me.
W.
T.
F.
I just want it to be simple, for people to let go, make the choice, stand by me or not. Not jump all over the place.
Promises mean everything. But once you break them, sorry means nothing...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it clean...